We are continuing to cope through a global pandemic and prioritize the safety of the most vulnerable members of our community, our customers, our staff and their families, as well as our suppliers and partners. We want everyone to be able to participate as well as express themselves through the print projects they trust to us.
We will look at recommendations from local, regional, and national health and safety organizations to determine our current safety protocols. We anticipate retaining the most basic masking requirements for inside our shop for the foreseeable future. We are working to ensure minimal occupancy and adequate airflow and filtering within our space. As we see community transmission levels decline, we will adjust requirements.
- Staff, customer, and community safety are a priority
- Fully vaccinated staff
- Masks required when additional people are in the shop/according to health & safety recommendations
- N95s, KN95s provided free of charge if you need one
- Paid sick time
- COVID tests to return to work after illness
- To date no layoffs or employee hour reductions due to COVID shutdowns/restrictions
- PPP loans used to retain full staff at same level since March 2020
- Minimal & no-contact customer interaction protocol depending on COVID restriction level
We are happy to provide a free high quality mask to folks visiting our shop or accommodate with minimal contact delivery/pick-up and online ordering.